- Sailboat-inspired electric corkscrew opens wine bottles in just a few seconds
- Entertains guests with lights and sound when operating
- Professional grade; perfect for yacht clubs and restaurants as well as private residences and boats
- Includes an extra spiral, 4-blade foil cutter, and instruction manual at no additional charge
- Dimensions: 25.2”H x 9”W x 13.1” D; Weight 17.8 lbs.
Fun and easy to use, this high-performance wine opener really makes a splash! The bottle rests in the sailboat cockpit and the winch – supported by the spinnaker sail and mast - uncorks bottles in just a few seconds with an entertaining combination of lights and sounds. Highly unique and elegant, this professional-grade wine accessory makes an outstanding accent anywhere from private home bars and boats to yacht clubs and restaurants, and an exceptional gift for the seafaring wine drinker.
How It Works:
Remove foil from the wine bottle using the free 4-blade foil cutter.
Press the POWER button. The transparent light skirt will shine a steady light.
Place the wine bottle against the bulkhead in the base and holding the bottle firmly with two hands, raise the bottle gently upward into the bottle neck guide as far as you can. Always keep the bottle in a vertical position. The spiral will automatically begin rotating into the cork and removes the cork upward out of the bottle neck. When the red light begins flashing, the cork is out.
Remove the wine bottle from the base.
Press the DROP CORK button and catch the cork in your hand.