Wine & Tech: Innovation in How We Drink
From high-flying drones to smart decanters and beyond, science and technology are changing what’s in our glass and how we enjoy wine. This April, we’re bringing you the latest in wine and tech from the best wine apps to computers hacking grapes. To view our interactive Wine & Tech May cover, download the Wine Enthusiast AR app on iTunes or Google Play. Open the app, scan the cover and see it come to life!
Image illustrated by Peter Bollinger and animated by Matthew Dimas and Augmented Island Studios
- Top Gadgets for Cooling Your Wine
- Smartphones are Changing How We Drink
- Silicon Valley's Best Wine and Food
- Top Wine Apps to Help You Pick Bottles
- Computers are Being Used to Hack Grapes
- Top Tools for Wine at Home
- Katerina Axelsson on Teaching Computers to Taste Wine
- How Robots are Taking Over Vineyards
- Top Wine Innovations in Bars & Restaurants
- The GOFermentor System of the Future
- Top Winemaking Innovations
- Can Science Save Our Favorite Wines?
- Marc Noël on Nomacorc
- Top Innovations in the Vineyard
- Meet the Mad Scientist of Bartending
- Are Drones Creating Better Wine?
- Making the Case for Wine on Tap
- Hand-Picked Grapes Vs. Machine-Harvested
- Gravity-Flow Wineries
- Can Genes Predict Your Wine Preference?
- Science Gives Sake a Modern Upgrade