- Sleek Design & State of the art cooling technology
- Elegant Design Style – Natural wood trim shelving to pair with the seamless stainless steel door
- Touchscreen Controls – The electrostatic touchscreen allows you to accurately control temperature settings and lighting.
- Ultra-Efficient Cooling Technology – Consistent temperatures, energy efficiency and library quiet performance. The N’FINITY SD 15" Dual Zone wine cellar is equipped with the highest quality Embraco compressor technology, for years of dependable service and performance.
- An Undercounter Wine Cellar for Wine Storage and Service, Designed For The Ultimate Wine Storage Experience
- PERFECT FOR STORAGE AND SERVICE
- Ideal for serving and storing your favorite red, white and sparkling wines
- DIGITAL CLIMATE CONTROL
- Intuitive touchscreen controls to easily set desired temperatures
- - Upper Zone for White and Sparkling Service(41-54F)
- - Lower Zone for Red and White Storage (54-66F), or
- - Use Both Zone for Red and White Storage
- MAXIMUM STORAGE CAPACITY
- New innovative shelving design comfortably accommodates every size bottle in your collection. Smart spacing between shelves ensures easy access and proper protection for your bottles and labels.
- 3-STAGE LIGHTING
- Soft white LEDs safely illuminates your bottles, showcasing your wine in style.
- CONTINUOUS FRESH AIR, ELIMINATES ODORS
- Charcoal filter (included) maintains proper humidity and ensures that fresh air circulates throughout the cabinet.
- Additional Features:
- BUILT-IN OR FREE STANDING
- Place in any room in your home freestanding or built into cabinetry.
- LIBRARY QUIET
- The innovative technology keeps noise to a minimum while also ensuring exact performance, energy efficiency and quiet operation.
- CONTINUAL FRESH AIR FLOW
- Charcoal filter (included) ensures that fresh air circulates throughout the cabinet and assists in maintaining proper humidity.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT
- Saves money by reducing energy consumption without sacrificing performance.
N'FINITY SD 15" Dual Zone Wine Cellar (Stainless Steel Door)
- Ideal for storing and serving your favorite red, white and sparkling wines
- Innovative shelving design accommodates every size bottle
- Equipped with high performance Embraco compressor cooling for years of dependable service and performance
- Upper zone for white and sparkling wine: 41° - 54°F - Lower zone for all wine and red service: 54° - 66°F
- Maximum Capacity: 26 standard Bordeaux-size bottles
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 1ÊYear Parts & Labor, 3-Years Sealed System (Parts Only) Details
Shipping & Returns
Within 24 hours of your purchase, or the following business day, one of our Wine Storage Consultants will contact you to confirm your order and delivery needs. Most freight items ship from our warehouse two to three days after your order is placed.
Your item(s) will be delivered via your choice of Threshold Delivery or In-Home Delivery by an authorized Freight Delivery Professional for a flat rate fee. You may choose your preferred method of delivery at check out.
Unlimited Flat-Rate In-Home Delivery
With In-Home Delivery, an unlimited number of items are delivered and brought into your home where you want it for a single flat rate fee. We will unpack the item(s) and dispose of the packaging. This service includes up to 12 stair steps, inclusive of your entrance, by two delivery professionals. Additional charges apply for additional steps, extremely large items that require additional delivery persons, and remote locations that require special small truck delivery arrangements.
Unlimited Flat-Rate Threshold Delivery
With Threshold Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible items are brought into the first enclosure of your home, such as a garage, entryway, front porch, etc. and do not include any stair steps, unpacking or removal of packaging materials.
Delivery is only available to locations in the contiguous 48 U.S. States. For orders shipping to addresses in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO or islands off the U.S. (i.e. Martha’s Vineyard, Kiawah Island, etc.), please call 877-578-2340 for additional rates. Sorry, we cannot ship items to a P.O. Box.
Please review our Wine Cellar and Furniture Delivery Guide for exclusions and learn important details about pricing and the delivery process.
Specs & Manuals
|Max. Bottle Capacity Tooltip Maximum bottle capacity (based on standard Bordeaux-size bottles)
|Unit Height (Inches) Tooltip Total floor to top dimension
|Unit Width (Inches) Tooltip Total side to side dimension
|Unit Depth (Inches) Tooltip Total front to back dimension (without handle)
|Unit Depth with Handle (Inches) Tooltip Total front to back dimension (with handle)
|Volume (Cu. Ft.) Tooltip Interior gross volume
|Unit Weight (Lbs.) Tooltip Net Unit Weight (Without Bottles)
|Unit Depth Without Handle Tooltip
|Venting location Tooltip Location where heat is released
|Type of Cooling Tooltip Cooling technology
|Refrigerant Tooltip Cooling gas utilized
|Temperature Range Tooltip Minimum and maximum temperature settings
|Upper Zone (41° - 54°F), Lower Zone (54° - 66°F)
|Temperature Variance Tooltip Normal temperature fluctuation from the set temperature
|Ambient Temperature Range Tooltip The air temperature range of the room where the unit is being placed
|60 - 80°F
|Temperature Control Type Tooltip Type of control panel
|DBA Rating Tooltip Rated noise level
|Charcoal Filter Tooltip Indication if a charcoal filter is utilized
|UV Protection Tooltip Indication if the glass blocks UV waves
|Tinting Tooltip Color of any glass coating
|Reversible Door Tooltip Ability to change the door opening side
|Lock & Key Tooltip Ability to lock the door
|Door Styles Tooltip
|Seamless Stainless Steel Trim Glass, Full Black Glass or Full White Glass
|Accessories Included Tooltip List of included accessories items
|Manual, Keys, 2 Extra Legs, U/L Left Side Hinge, Door Install Fittings
|Shipping Weight (Lbs.) Tooltip Gross shipping weight
|Safety Certifications Tooltip Safety certification mark
|Manufacturer’s Warranty Tooltip Standard limited warranty
|1ÊYear Parts & Labor, 3-Years Sealed System (Parts Only)
|Shelving Style Tooltip The style/type of shelf motion
|Shelving Material Tooltip Material and color of shelving
|A3 Steel Powder Coated Metal Plate with Silicone Bottle Supports
|Shelf Front Trim(s) Tooltip Material and color of shelf trim
|Non VOC Natural Wood or Black Wood
|Shelf Extension (%) Tooltip Percentage the shelf extends
|Total Shelves Included Tooltip Quantity of full depth and half depth shelves
|5 Metal Plate, 1 Wire Rack
|Display Color Tooltip Color of the temperature display
|Grill Color Tooltip Color/Material of front grill
|Silver (Stainless Steel Door), Black (Full Glass Door)
|Cabinet Material and Color Tooltip Color/Material of exterior cabinet
|Interior lighting Tooltip Type, color, and location of interior lighting
|Top Mounted White LEDS
|Interior Liner Tooltip Interior liner material and color
|Installation Type Tooltip Indication if built-in capable or freestanding only
|Electrical Requirement (v/hz) Tooltip Required voltage and amperage
|Plug Type Tooltip Style of electrical plug
|Right Angle NEMA 5-15P Plug with SJT 3X18AWG Cord
|Power Cord Location Tooltip Location of power supply cord
|Rear Bottom Left Side
|Power Cord Length (Inches) Tooltip
|Start-Up Amps Tooltip
|Running Amps Tooltip Amp draw during normal cooling
|Leveling Legs (Qty) Tooltip Quantity of leveling legs/feet
|Built-In Cut Out Depth (Inches) Tooltip
|Built-In Cut Out Height (Inches) Tooltip
|Built-In Cut Out Width (Inches) Tooltip
|Distance Between Shelves (Inches) Tooltip
Questions & Answers
You Might Also Want To Know