Rioja Herringbone Credenza With Wine Refrigerator
- Mango wood with stunning herringbone parquet design
- Brass accents and hardware
- Outer frame made of iron in a pewter finish
- Removable X-rack makes room for Evolution Wine Cellar or Evolution Beverage Center
- Bottle pockets hold up to 12 bottles
- Dimensions: 60"W x 22"D x 34"H
Item # 337 01 05 69
The look is beautiful. I actually did not realize the cabinet is steel with wood trim. Does not matter. It’s beautiful and well designed. We filled the fridge immediately, have to wait 24 hours to turn it on, stocked all the reds in the bottle cubby’s and filled the cabinet space with other things.
Ok, one thing, not a problem for most but for us it’s an issue. The back of the cabinet where the fridge is must be removed for ventilation. Fine. Most people would put this against a wall. I am not most people. The back is exposed and the back of a fridge is not beautiful. I fashioned, easily, a ventilated back cover from the back I removed. I think you could also use a mesh cover as well. But, as I said, I think this is not a common issue.
So, buy one and be happy. I am.
2 months ago