Riedel Sommeliers Tasters Set (Set of 8)
The creme de la creme of luxury stems. The Riedel Sommeliers wine glass line is the top-of-the-line series of stemware from the legendary Riedel. Wine experts agree that glassware makes a profound difference on how wines taste. Riedel Sommeliers wine glasses are the benchmark and the most successful series of hand-made glasses in the world. The wine glass bowls are mouth-blown into a mould, the stem and base are handcrafted using ancient glass-making methods. Recommend to hand wash.
Cabernet/Merlot/Bordeaux wine glass recommended for: Bordeaux (red), Brunello di Montalcino, Sangiovese, Cabernet Franc.
Pinot Noir/Burgundy wine glass recommended for: Burgundy (red), Barbaresco, Barolo, Beaujolais Grand Cru.
Chardonnay wine glass recommended for: Albariño, Bourgogne Aligoté, Bordeaux (white), Burgundy (white), Chablis, Chardonnay, Chenin Blanc, Corton-Charlemagne, Hermitage blanc, Marsanne, Meursault, Pinot (Blanc, Grigio, Gris), Sauvignon blanc (Barrique), Sauvignon-Sémillon (Barrique), Viognier.
Champagne Wine Glass recommended for all champagnes.
2 Chardonnay - 8-1/2"H x 2-3/8" Dia., 12-3/8 oz.
2 Pinot Noir/Burgundy - 9-3/4"H x 3-3/4" Dia., 37 oz.
2 Cabernet/Merlot/Bordeaux - 10-5/8"H x 3-1/8" Dia., 30-3/8 oz.
2 Champagne - 9-5/8"H x 2-1/8" Dia., 11-5/8oz.
Riedel Model #'s: 4400/0, 4400/16, 4400/00 & 4400/28
- Suggested Wine Varietals: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir/Burgundy, Cabernet/Merlot/Bordeaux, Champagne
- Set Count: 8
- Overall Height: Chardonnay - 8-1/2"; Pinot Noir/Burgundy - 9-3/4"; Cabernet/Merlot/Bordeaux - 10-5/8"; Champagne - 9-5/8"
- Mouth Diameter: Chardonnay - 2-3/8"; Pinot Noir/Burgundy - 3-3/4": Cabernet/Merlot/Bordeaux - 3-1/8"; Champagne - 2-1/8"
- Capacity: Chardonnay - 12-3/8 oz.; Pinot Noir /Burgundy - 37 oz.; Cabernet/Merlot/Bordeaux - 30-3/8 oz. ; Champagne - 11-5/8 oz.
- Workmanship: Mouth Blown
- Care: Hand Wash Recommended
- Riedel Model Numbers: Chardonnay - 4400/0; Pinot Noir/Burgundy - 4400/16; Cabernet/Merlot/Bordeaux - 4400/00; Champagne - 4400/28
Questions + Answers
Most purchases are shipped from our New Jersey warehouse and scheduled to arrive within 5-7 business days of shipment of the order. Items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. Standard Delivery option is available for all orders in the continental U.S. See below for orders going to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico or islands off the US (i.e. Martha's Vineyard, Kiawah Island, etc.) and international addresses.