- Handcrafted from an oak barrel used to age red wine; boasts the natural wine stains and grain of the staves and original iron hoops; No two are alike: may show extra wine staining and natural imperfections from the wine-making process.
- Hand-sanded and sealed with multiple clear coats to enhance the natural characteristics and longevity of the wood
- Heavy-duty hinges and clasp allow easy opening and closing for installation, waterings and removal
- Suits most 7’ H - 11’ H trees and 26” - 28” dia. tree bases
- Dimensions: 12.5” H; approx. 27” dia.; Weight: 35.5 lbs.
This magnificent Christmas tree collar elevates even the most dazzling trees with the refined rustic feel of wine country. Hand-cut from authentic wine barrels used to age red wine and sanded to a smooth finish, it bears the natural wine stains absorbed by the oak staves and original iron hoops. Heavy duty hinges and a spring clasp allow you to easily open and close the collar for waterings. Sealed with multiple clear coats to enhance and protect the natural beauty of the barrel, it promises to become a Christmas heirloom. Personalize it with your family name to beautifully mark your holiday home.
A Note About Its Natural Beauty
This item is unique due to the variability in barrels and may show extra wine staining and/or blemishes and imperfections from the wine-making process, all of which add unique character to each piece. No two pieces will be exactly alike.
California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING