Working with America's leading electrical engineers, Wine Enthusiast has developed a precision digital cooling system for through-the-wall application-the N'FINITY Wine Cellar Cooling Unit. Automatically adjusting to ambient temperatures to maintain ideal wine storage conditions, the N'FINITY Cooling Unit does exactly what you want it to do: ensures your wines taste their very best.
The N'FINITY 3000 Wine Cellar Cooling Unit is:
- Vibration-Free to Minimize Sound
- Constructed with High-Density Thermal Insulation for Energy-Efficient Operation
- Engineered to Manage Condensation for Minimal "Sweating"
- Equipped with a Built-In Defrost Recycler to Utilize Moisture
- Designed to Be Anti-Corrosive
- Easy to Install
- Made in the USA
*Please note that any glass in a wine cellar, especially entire glass walls, can significantly affect the heat loss of the room and require a larger unit to cool the room properly.
N'FINITY's Longer Warranty: 2 YEARS on parts and labor and 5 YEARS on the compressor. Other cooling systems don't match this length of comprehensive coverage.
- Mounts easily through your wine cellar wall and vents to an adjacent room.
- Venting space must be as big or larger than you wine cellar.
- Your cellar must be properly insulated and vapor sealed for the unit to cool properly.
Questions + Answers
Most purchases are shipped from our New Jersey warehouse and scheduled to arrive within 5-7 business days of shipment of the order. Items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. Standard Delivery option is available for all orders in the continental U.S. See below for orders going to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico or islands off the US (i.e. Martha's Vineyard, Kiawah Island, etc.) and international addresses.