N'FINITY PRO2 M Dual Zone Wine Cellar
- Ideal for storing and serving your favorite red, white and sparkling wines
- Innovative shelving design accommodates every size bottle
- Equipped with high performance Embraco compressor cooling for years of dependable service and performance
- Upper zone for white and sparkling wine: 41° - 54° F
- Lower zone for all wine and red service: 54° - 66° F
Item # 237 04 94 03 B
I have mostly red and white french burgundies and Rhones (CDP mostly) and some West Coast Pinots, and easily can store about 70 bottles, with perfect fit, no damage to labels. Really perfect from this point of view for somebody like me. I would suspect that with Cabs or other `standard bottles' you could easily fit 80 bottles. I have has this wine cellar only for about a month, but so far am very happy. The upper zone temperature fluctuates a tiny bit, by about a degree of two, but in my view this is completely acceptable -- no french cellar would be more stable than that anyway.-- Hope this helps.