N'FINITY PRO2 L Dual Zone Wine Cellar
- Ideal for storing and serving your favorite red, white and sparkling wines
- Equipped with high performance Embraco compressor cooling for years of dependable service and performance
- Innovative shelving design accommodates every size bottle
- Upper zone for white and sparkling wine: 41° - 54° F
- Lower zone for all wine and red service: 54° - 66° F
Item # 237 04 66 03 N
I purchased the same model in November of 2018. I don’t store white wine in the refrigerator, so I have the lower portion set at a 4 degree differential from the top. It is able to maintain 54 and 58 respectively. The ambient temperature around the unit is about 65-68 degrees and is well ventilated, so the unit doesn’t have to work too hard to maintain set points.
If the unit isn’t ventilated well or has a higher ambient temperature (i.e., direct sunlight) it may struggle to maintain. Could also work in the inverse if the ambient temp is too low (like a garage in winter) and the thermostat won’t be able to control well.
Probably not much help?
sleek looking and I love the drawers. Dual temp works well
4 months ago