Loire American Oak Wine Credenza with Integrated Wine Coolers
OUR BREAKTHROUGH INTEGRATION OF
WINE STORAGE AND FINE FURNITURE
This handcrafted time tempered oak sideboard contains the next generation of wine storage technology. After years of development, Wine Enthusiast experts have seamlessly integrated two 20-bottle, compressor cooled wine refrigerators with digital touchscreen controls into a noble credenza of hand burnished reclaimed American Oak.
Integrated Next Generation Wine Storage Technology
• Each side contains a built-in state of the art compressor-cooled wine cooler
• Compressor Cooling = Longer Lasting - compressor cooling technology lasts up to 2x longer than comparable thermoelectric coolers
• Each compartment holds up to 20 standard sized Bordeaux bottles
• Each unit features an adjustable thermostat that can be set 39 F to 65 F; a temperature range of 39-65F provides ideal storing conditions for reds and whites, and optimum serving conditions for most whites
• Digital control panel
Handcrafted. Reclaimed. American Oak.
• Door fronts and exterior surfaces made from solid reclaimed American oak
• Oak arranged in parquet pattern with alternating wood grain direction
• Black powder coated metal base with sleek legs add contrast
• Middle interior sections with adjustable shelf allows for versatile storage
“Enjoy wine, spirits, and accessory storage in one amazing furniture credenza!
It’s just that simple!”
- Lou Ann Hesch, Wine Storage Consultant
Ample Storage for Spirits, Glassware, and Accessories
Generously sized middle storage area is the perfect location for your spirits bottles and glassware. Adjustable shelf allows you to customize your storage area to suit any glassware sizes.
Questions + Answers
White Glove Delivery
This item ships via White Glove Delivery.
With White Glove Delivery, we bring your item into your home, unpack it, inspect it, place it where you want it to be, and dispose of the packaging. Delivery is by appointment. We will call you to set a date. If you'd like to arrange a Saturday delivery or schedule a specific delivery date, feel free to call our Wine Cellar Specialists at 800-377-3330. Please note that Stair Charges may apply for locations with 5 or more stair steps.
White Glove Delivery rates apply only for orders shipped to the contiguous 48 US states. For orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO, or islands off the US (i.e. Martha's Vineyard, Kiawah Island, etc.) addresses please call 800-356-8466 for additional rates. Sorry, we cannot ship items to a P.O. box.
Please review our Wine Cellar Delivery Guide to learn more about the delivery process.