OUR BREAKTHROUGH INTEGRATION OF
WINE STORAGE AND FINE FURNITURE
This handcrafted time tempered oak sideboard contains the next generation of wine storage technology. After years of development, Wine Enthusiast experts have seamlessly integrated 20-bottle compressor cooled wine refrigerators with digital touchscreen controls into a noble American Oak credenza.
Integrated Next Generation Wine Storage Technology
• Cabinets feature your choice of two or four built-in state-of-the-art are state-of-the-art compressor wine coolers
• Compressor cooling technology lasts up to 2X longer than comparable thermoelectric coolers
• Each built-in cooler holds up to 20 standard sized Bordeaux bottles
• Each unit features an adjustable thermostat that can be set from 39˚ F to 65˚ F; ideal storing conditions for reds and whites, and optimum serving conditions for most whites
• Digital control panel
Handcrafted. Reclaimed. American Oak.
• Door fronts and exterior surfaces made from solid reclaimed American oak
• Oak arranged in parquet pattern with alternating wood grain direction
• Black powder coated metal base with sleek legs add contrast
• Middle interior sections with adjustable shelf allows for versatile storage
“Store all your wine, spirits and accessories in one amazing credenza.
It’s just that simple!”
- Lou Ann Hesch, Wine Storage Consultant
Ample Storage for Spirits, Glassware and Accessories
Two-cooler credenza option features generously sized middle storage space for your spirits. bottles and glassware. Adjustable shelf allows you to customize your storage area to suit any glassware size.
California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Within 24 hours of your purchase, or the following business day, one of our Wine Storage Consultants will contact you to confirm your order and delivery needs. Most freight items ship from our warehouse two to three days after your order is placed.
Your item(s) will be delivered via In-Home Delivery by an authorized Freight Delivery Professional for a flat rate fee.
With In-Home Delivery, an unlimited number of items are delivered and brought into your home where you want it for a single flat rate fee. We will unpack the item(s) and dispose of the packaging. This service includes up to 12 stair steps, inclusive of your entrance, by two delivery professionals. Additional charges apply for additional steps, extremely large items that require additional delivery persons, and remote locations that require special small truck delivery arrangements.
Delivery is only available to locations in the contiguous 48 U.S. States. For orders shipping to addresses in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO or islands off the U.S. (i.e. Martha’s Vineyard, Kiawah Island, etc.), please call 877-578-2340 for additional rates. Sorry, we cannot ship items to a P.O. Box.
Please review our Wine Cellar and Furniture Delivery Guide for exclusions and learn important details about pricing and the delivery process.