- The 4 Enemies Of Wine
- Difference Between Wine Refrigerator Vs. Standard Refrigerator
- The Major Wine Refrigerator Brands
- Why Wine Needs To Be Stored And Aged
- What Size Unit Should I Be Getting Based On The Amount Of Bottles I Have?
- Do I Need A Dual Zone Or Single Temperature Zone Wine Fridge?
- What's The Difference Between Long Or Short-Term Storage?
- Is It Better To Have A Thermoelectric Wine Fridge Or One That Uses A Compressor?
- Built-In Or Recessed Wine Cellars: What's The Difference?
- What's The Difference Between EuroCave Premiere, Pure, Revelation, Royale And Inspiration?
- What Makes The N'FINITY A PROfessional Wine Cellar?
- What Are Upright Storage Shelves?
What Makes The N'FINITY A PROfessional Wine Cellar?
As a restaurateur, wine retailer or wine maker you will be able to provide proper and convenient wine service for your customers with a unit designed to fit your needs. N'FINITY PRO wine cellars are made for the commercial application, but are quiet and attractive enough to be used in the home. Some of the best service features include:
- They allow easy access to wines by simply sliding out one of the many included rolling shelves to find a customer's selection.
- The front vented technology enables you to place the unit in a corner of the restaurant or wine shop, or in any storage room without occupying important floor space.
- Smooth, elegant, blue interior lighting will add to the ambiance of your space, rather than taking away from it.
- Reversible doors mean you'll be able to move the unit down the road if necessary.
- Two-zone digital temperature control gives you flexibility with storage and service temperatures for both reds and whites.