- The Difference Between Red and White Wine Glasses
- Why Varietal-Specific Wine Glasses Make A Difference
- The Benefits Of Crystal, Lead-Free Crystal & Other Materials
- Wine Glass Brands: Riedel, Zalto, and Fusion / The Major Players
- What's The Difference Between Break Resistant and Unbreakable
- Why Would I Use Stemless Vs. Stemmed Glasses?
- What Is The Difference Between A Riedel Sommeliers Glass Vs. A Less Expensive Glass Of Similar Shape/Size?
- Why Would There Be Lead In A Crystal Glass?
The Major Players
Riedel (pronounced like needle) is one of oldest and respected manufacturers of glassware in the world. They have several different lines of glassware all produced in the varietal specific format. Fusion glassware is made with a break resistant combination of crystal and magnesium and is available in several different styles as well. Zalto produces luxury stemware that is mouth blown, lead free and dishwasher safe with very distinguishable shapes.