- Why To Decant
- Benefits Of Different Styles
- The Major Brands
- How And Why Do I Decant A Bottle Of Wine?
- What's The Difference Between Decanting And Aerating?
- Do The More Expensive Decanters Work Better?
- Why Would There Be Lead In My Crystal Glass Decanter?
- How Do I Clean Those Really Large And Odd Shaped Decanters?
The Major Brands
Riedel (pronounced like needle) is one of oldest and respected manufacturers of decanters and glassware in the world. They have several different decanters and are known for their over the top and eccentric hand made designs. Fusiondecanters are made with a break resistant combination of crystal and magnesium and are available in several different styles as well. Wine Enthusiast is a large producer of both crystal and glass decanters both of high quality and great value. Zalto produces luxury glassware that is mouth blown, lead free and dishwasher safe with very distinguishable shapes.