- Why To Decant
- Benefits Of Different Styles
- The Major Brands
- How And Why Do I Decant A Bottle Of Wine?
- What's The Difference Between Decanting And Aerating?
- Do The More Expensive Decanters Work Better?
- Why Would There Be Lead In My Crystal Glass Decanter?
- How Do I Clean Those Really Large And Odd Shaped Decanters?
How Do I Clean Those Really Large And Odd Shaped Decanters?
Basic shaped decanters are fairly easy to clean with a standard decanter brush. However there are so many large and creatively shaped decanters on the market that are quite difficult to clean with traditional methods. The decanter cleaning beads are effective as with just a bit of soapy water in the decanter you can swirl them around to remove the left over wine and it simply rinses right out. Using the stem shine glass cleaner will always give a better shine and avoid spotting, as will the wine decanter dryer set or at minimum a decanter drying stand.