WINE CELLAR COOLING UNITS
- Wine Cellar Cooling Unit Installation Basics
- The Difference Between Wine Cellar Cooling Unit and an Air Conditioner
- The Major Cooling Unit Brands: Whisperkool, N'FINITY, EuroCave, Wine Guardian and WineZone
- The 4 Enemies Of Wine
- Why Wine Needs To Be Stored and Aged
- Why Do I Need A Wine Cellar Cooling Unit?
- What's The Difference Between Through-The-Wall, Ducted And Split Cooling Systems?
- Why Can't A Through-The-Wall Cooling Unit Vent To The Outside?
Why Wine Needs To Be Stored and Aged
Actually, only about 10% of the wine in the world needs to be aged, the rest is meant for immediate consumption. But there is a reason that 10% benefits from being aged properly in the climate controlled environment. The combination of acid, tannin, alcohol and fruit make wine the most intricate and complex of beverages. Many wines are aged in oak which also impart certain characteristics to wine. When aged in the proper climate, these wines gain complexity in terms of aromas, flavors, texture and overall enjoyment like nothing else can. They also gain value as an investment as the wine auction industry is larger than ever. Even if you do not have any wines that are age worthy, keeping wine at the right serving temperature is extremely important in the overall enjoyment. There is nothing worse than drinking a wine that is too warm. So whether you are aging your wine, or just enjoying it as is, storing your wines in a climate controlled environment is the best way to enhance your overall experience.