- NEW from EuroCave... The Pure Wine Cellar
- A+ Energy Efficiency (55% More Efficient Than Older Models)
- Improved Shelf Spacing Allows ALL 750 ML Bottles to Fit Comfortably
- Sophisticated Temperature and Humidity Controls, Including Hygrometer & Alarm System
- Standard Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor, 5-Years Sealed System (Parts Only)
California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Manuals + Specifications
|Item||EuroCave Pure M|
|Useable Volume||up to: 340 (L)|
|Installation Type||Free Standing|
|Bottle Capacity||Maximum: 141 *|
|Number of Shelves||10 Rolling MDS|
|Temperature Range||41°F - 68°F|
|Ambient Temperature||(Glass Door: 32°F - 86°F / Mirrored Door: 32°F - 95°F|
|Wine Cellar Dimensions||58- 1/2” H X 27” W X 27- 1/4”D|
|Net Weight (Empty)||Full Glass Door (172 LBS)/ Mirrored Door (159 LBS)|
|Shelves||10 Rolling MDS (Wood Front)|
|Lighting||Amber Tone LED Top Lighting|
|Control||Digital Control Panel|
|Glass Door||UV Tinted, Dual Pane|
|Warranty||1 Year on Parts & Labor (5 years on compressor)|
|Reversible Door Swing||Yes|
|Rated Power Input||70 Watts|
|Rated Current||2.3 Amps|
|Light Power||Max 0.5 Watts|
|Energy Consumption||238 kwh/year|
|Electrical Requirements||Plugs Directly into US 110 Volt outlet on a Dedicated 15 AMP line.|
|Decible Rating||38 dB(A)|
|Multiple Unit Note||If there is more then one cellar on a line a 20 Amp circuit is required|
A Note About Bottle Sizes and Storage Capacity
* When we reference bottle capacity for our wine cellars, we are referring to the maximum quantity of "standard" Bordeaux-size bottles that will fit into that cellar. In reality, as you can see from the chart above, there is no true standard size bottle these days as bottles come in varying styles, sizes and shapes. Some are extremely tall and thin (like a Riesling bottle), others are shorter yet wide at the shoulders (like the Pinot Noir or Turley bottle) and others are tall, wide and broad at the shoulders (like your large California red bottle). If you have any of these non "standard" Bordeaux size bottles in your collection, your capacity can be lower than what we state the unit can hold.
Here is our rule of thumb: If up to half of your collection consists of non-standard Bordeaux-size bottles, your maximum capacity may be reduced by 20-25%. If your collection consists mostly of these larger sized bottles, your maximum capacity may be reduced by as much as 40%. The one thing we do know is that all collections are different, and that's the great thing about collecting wine! If you have any questions regarding your collection and its effect on your capacity, call one of our Wine Storage Specialists at 800.377.3330 for a full consultation.
Questions + Answers
Within 24 hours of your purchase, or the following business day, one of our Wine Storage Consultants will contact you to confirm your order and delivery needs. Most freight items ship from our warehouse two to three days after your order is placed.
Your item(s) will be delivered via your choice of Threshold Delivery or In-Home Delivery by an authorized Freight Delivery Professional for a flat rate fee. You may choose your preferred method of delivery at check out.
Unlimited Flat-Rate In-Home Delivery
With In-Home Delivery, an unlimited number of items are delivered and brought into your home where you want it for a single flat rate fee. We will unpack the item(s) and dispose of the packaging. This service includes up to 12 stair steps, inclusive of your entrance, by two delivery professionals. Additional charges apply for additional steps, extremely large items that require additional delivery persons, and remote locations that require special small truck delivery arrangements.
Unlimited Flat-Rate Threshold Delivery
With Threshold Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible items are brought into the first enclosure of your home, such as a garage, entryway, front porch, etc. and do not include any stair steps, unpacking or removal of packaging materials.
Delivery is only available to locations in the contiguous 48 U.S. States. For orders shipping to addresses in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO or islands off the U.S. (i.e. Martha’s Vineyard, Kiawah Island, etc.), please call 877-578-2340 for additional rates. Sorry, we cannot ship items to a P.O. Box.
Please review our Wine Cellar and Furniture Delivery Guide for exclusions and learn important details about pricing and the delivery process.