Individually handcrafted in a thirty-step process, the EuroCave Performance 183 will provide years of smooth, quiet, vibration-free service with the utmost ease of operation. Stored in these true wine cellars, your finest vintages will develop to their full potential. Also, the security lock and key will keep your valuable collection protected.
The single temperature cabinet re-creates the natural deep cellar and ensures a constant optimum temperature between 55F and 57F, but has a temperature range of 41F to 68F. The hygrometer provides an LCD display to advise of humidity range. Built-in alarm alerts when humidity level has fallen below 50%. Water can be added to cassettes to increase humidity to optimum range of 50-80%. Comes standard with 3 MDS Rolling Shelves, 1 Adjustable Shelf, and 1 Display Shelf, all made of eco-certified beechwood.
The Decor Collection Series is customizable to your specific needs, available in several color combinations and temperature ranges not shown. For all variations, please contact one of our Wine Storage Consultants at 800.377.3330.
*Capacity is based off using standard Bordeaux size bottles, using larger size bottles may limit the capacity. If you would like to store larger bottles you can easily adjust the height of any of the shelves. Additional shelves will lower capacity.
- EuroCave Performance Décor Collection 183, Wood Cabinet with Full Glass or Mirrored Doors
- Capacity: Up to 158 bottles*
- Size: 57-6/11"H x 27-3/5"W x 28"D
- Weight: 257.94 lbs. with Full Glass Door, 238.10 with Mirrored Door
- Includes: 1 Charcoal Filter, 1 Adjustable Shelf, 1 Display Shelf and 3 Main du Sommelier Rolling Shelves (accommodates up to 10)
- Warranty: 1 year on Parts & Labor and 5 years on the compressor.
- Temperature Range: 41-68°F
- Ambient Temperature Range: 32-95°F
- Applications: Free Standing Only
- Electrical Requirements: Plugs directly into a US 110 Volt outlet on a dedicated 15 AMP line.
- Multiple Unit Note: If there is more then one cellar on a line a 20 Amp circuit is required
Questions + Answers
White Glove Delivery
This item ships via White Glove Delivery.
With White Glove Delivery, we bring your item into your home, unpack it, inspect it, place it where you want it to be, and dispose of the packaging. Delivery is by appointment. We will call you to set a date. If you'd like to arrange a Saturday delivery or schedule a specific delivery date, feel free to call our Wine Cellar Specialists at 800-377-3330. Please note that Stair Charges may apply for locations with 5 or more stair steps.
White Glove Delivery rates apply only for orders shipped to the contiguous 48 US states. For orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO, or islands off the US (i.e. Martha's Vineyard, Kiawah Island, etc.) addresses please call 800-356-8466 for additional rates. Sorry, we cannot ship items to a P.O. box.
Please review our Wine Cellar Delivery Guide to learn more about the delivery process.