- EuroCave Performance 59 1-Temp Wine Cellar, Black Cabinet with a left or right hinged custom door.
- Capacity: Up to 54 bottles*
- Size: 33-3/8"H x 23-1/2"W x 21 1/2"D
- Weight: 95 lbs. (Does not include shelving or wine)
- Includes: 1 Charcoal Filter and 4 MDS Rolling Shelves
- Warranty: 1 year on Parts & Labor and 5 years on the compressor.
- Temperature Range: 41-68°F(+/- 1°F)
- Ambient Temperature Range: 32-95°F
- Applications: Free Standing, Recessed, Built-In, or Under the Counter
- Electrical Requirements: Plugs directly into a US 110 Volt outlet on a dedicated 15 AMP line.
A Note About Bottle Sizes and Storage Capacity
When we reference bottle capacity for our wine cellars, we are referring to the maximum quantity of "standard" Bordeaux-size bottles that will fit into that cellar. In reality, as you can see from the chart above, there is no true standard size bottle these days as bottles come in varying styles, sizes and shapes. Some are extremely tall and thin (like a Riesling bottle), others are shorter yet wide at the shoulders (like the Pinot Noir or Turley bottle) and others are tall, wide and broad at the shoulders (like your large California red bottle). If you have any of these non "standard" Bordeaux size bottles in your collection, your capacity can be lower than what we state the unit can hold.
Here is our rule of thumb: If up to half of your collection consists of non-standard Bordeaux-size bottles, your maximum capacity may be reduced by 20-25%. If your collection consists mostly of these larger sized bottles, your maximum capacity may be reduced by as much as 40%. The one thing we do know is that all collections are different, and that's the great thing about collecting wine! If you have any questions regarding your collection and its effect on your capacity, call one of our Wine Storage Specialists at 800.377.3330 for a full consultation.
Questions + Answers
White Glove Delivery
This item ships via White Glove Delivery.
With White Glove Delivery, we bring your item into your home, unpack it, inspect it, place it where you want it to be, and dispose of the packaging. Delivery is by appointment. We will call you to set a date. If you'd like to arrange a Saturday delivery or schedule a specific delivery date, feel free to call our Wine Cellar Specialists at 800-377-3330. Please note that Stair Charges may apply for locations with 5 or more stair steps.
White Glove Delivery rates apply only for orders shipped to the contiguous 48 US states. For orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO, or islands off the US (i.e. Martha's Vineyard, Kiawah Island, etc.) addresses please call 800-356-8466 for additional rates. Sorry, we cannot ship items to a P.O. box.
Please review our Wine Cellar Delivery Guide to learn more about the delivery process.