Available with either a 1-Temperature Zone or a Multi-Temperature Zone.
The multi-temperature cabinet has a temperature graduation; the upper section (59-72F) for red wine service and the lower section (41-54F) for chilling white wines and champagne for service. The unit will create a temperature graduation from the top to the bottom using the two temperatures that you set as the minimum and maximum. The unit can also be used for long term storage for proper aging of your wine. The multi-temperature unit does not contain a hygrometer or a lava rock cassette.
*Capacity is based off using standard 750 mL size bottles, using larger Pinot Noir/Rhone size bottles may limit the capacity. If you would like to store larger bottles you can easily adjust the height of any of the shelves. Additional shelves will lower bottle capacity.
Manuals + Specs
Product ManualsView EuroCave Performance 259 Built-In Wine Cellar Manual
- EuroCave Performance 259 1 or Multi-Temp Wine Cellar, Black with a Solid or Glass, Stainless or Black Door
- Capacity: Up to 165 bottles*
- Size: 70"H x 23-1/2"W x 22-1/4"D
- Weight: 140 lbs. (Does not include shelving or wine)
- 1-Temp Includes: 1 Charcoal Filter, 4 Main du Sommelier Rolling Shelves & 3 Adjustable Shelves (Accommodates up to 14 shelves)
- Decibels: 39 (Approximately the same amount as a quiet library)
- Multi-Temp Includes: 1 Charcoal Filter, 14 Main du Sommelier Rolling Shelves
- Warranty: 1 year on Parts & Labor and 5 years on the compressor.
- Temperature Range: 1-Temp - 41-68°F; Multi-Temp: Lower Section - 41-54°F & Upper Section 59-72°F (+/- 1°F)
- Ambient Temperature Range: 1-Temp - 32-95°F; Multi-Temp 54-77°F
- Applications: Free Standing, Recessed, Built-In (requires 2" clearance above) or Under the Counter
- Electrical Requirements: Plugs directly into a US 110 Volt outlet on a dedicated 15 AMP line.
- *Capacity is based off using standard Bordeaux size bottles, using larger size bottles may limit the capacity. If you would like to store larger bottles you can easily adjust the height of any of the shelves. Additional shelves will lower capacity.
Questions + Answers
White Glove Delivery
This item ships via White Glove Delivery.
With White Glove Delivery, we bring your item into your home, unpack it, inspect it, place it where you want it to be, and dispose of the packaging. Delivery is by appointment. We will call you to set a date. If you'd like to arrange a Saturday delivery or schedule a specific delivery date, feel free to call our Wine Cellar Specialists at 800-377-3330. Please note that Stair Charges may apply for locations with 5 or more stair steps.
White Glove Delivery rates apply only for orders shipped to the contiguous 48 US states. For orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO, or islands off the US (i.e. Martha's Vineyard, Kiawah Island, etc.) addresses please call 800-356-8466 for additional rates. Sorry, we cannot ship items to a P.O. box.
Please review our Wine Cellar Delivery Guide to learn more about the delivery process.