Wine Enthusiast Silent 32 Bottle Dual Zone Touchscreen Wine Refrigerator
- Two zones for storage and service!
- The Wine Enthusiast 32 Bottle Dual Zone Touchscreen Wine Refrigerator is thermoelectric, energy-efficient and CFC-free.
- Protects the taste of your reds and whites with updated, virtually silent cooling technology in 2 zones.
- 32-bottle capacity: Two 16-bottle zones (based upon standard Bordeaux sized bottles)
- Top zone adjustable temperature range of 54-66°F provides ideal storing conditions for reds and whites. Bottom zone adjustable temperature range of 46-66°F provides ideal storing conditions for reds and whites, and optimum serving conditions for most whites
Item # 272 03 32
Load profile if any.
It really depends on how large the closet is and how warm it gets.
If it is less than 77 degrees and has sufficient space for proper air flow all around than possibly.
You may also want to have a louvered door for the closet.
Feel free to give one of our Wine Cellar Specialists a call to discuss @ 1-800-356-8466.
1) Will this cooler accommodate magnums?
2) What is the net weight of the unit?
It is mostly black with a stainless steel trim on the left and right of the door itself.
I can provide a vent screen on the door of closet.
You can set the temperature as you desire by using the press buttons. Use the “?” and “?”
to adjust the temperature by 1°F among 46-66°F for lower zone or 54-66°F.for upper zone.
You can turn the interior light on or off by pressing the “light” button.
1 year parts and labor. We offer a 2 year plan for $39.99.
The interior depth is large enough to accommodate most Riesling bottles.
You should be able to get 25-28 bottles, depending on size variations.
I suppose it's not technically "silent" but when it's actively cooling all you get is the gentlest whirring sound that you can't hear from more than a few feet away. It's far quieter than every other appliance or electronic thing we have in the house!
We were actually concerned about the temp, since the manual says that it's designed to reach the coolest temperatures when the ambient temperature is 60-65 degrees. In the summer our house stays around 75, and we haven't had any trouble keeping the zones at 50 and 58 degrees, respectively.
We had almost purchased with the next smaller version of this, but went with this one purely for aesthetic reasons (this one's size fit better with the scale of our other furniture in the room). And we're glad we did because we had to remove several shelves to fit larger pinot and champagne bottles, so it really doesn't fit the full 32...
Well, they are not resolved. I received my fridge, carefully unpacked it, and voila... door came off...
This review stands incomplete, however, as I have asked Wine Enthusiast to solve the issue. If they solve it quickly and efficiently, I will be glad to update my review accordingly...
Come on customer service!!!