N'FINITY PRO Double L Wine Cellar (Stainless Steel Door)
- Two N'FINITY PRO L Dual-Zone Units Side-By-Side.
- Front venting allow for free-standing or built-in.
- New high-efficiency compressor reduces consumption by 25%.
- Innovative new shelf design maximizes your capacity while storing bottles of all shapes and sizes
- Holds up to 166 bottles per unit.
- Dimensions:69- 3/4" H X 47- 1/2" W X 29- 1/4"D
Item # 237 87 02 66
Cons: it is noisy. The panel control doesn't work very well. It is difficult to unlock.
9 months ago
It took about two weeks for delivery and the delivery professionals were truly white glove; placing exactly how I wanted them, setting them up, showing me the controls and discarding all packaging.
Units cooled to 55# in less than 30 minutes and I was transferring wine into them and cataloging the rest of the day.
Issues: One of the shelves in one of the units was defective but still able to put 11 bottles onto it. The cellars make some noise while cycling on but unless you are trying to sleep next to them its not loud enough to be an issue.
I have 305 bottles between the two of them so not the 332 as advertised, which would only be possible if you had all the same sized bottles. I don't know that a collection like that exists. So I'm good.
I have all my first growth Bordeaux and old California wines in one and new old world and new world wine in the other. I am confident they will continue aging in the perfect environment.
All in all I am very happy with the entire experience. I will be purchasing two more this month.