WINE RACK BUYING GUIDE
- Styles Of Wine Racks
- The Difference Between Custom And Kit Racking
- Metal And Wood Wine Racks Compared
- Why Wine Needs To Be Stored On Its Side When Aged
- How Difficult Is It To Assemble and Install Wine Racks?
- Why Would I Use Wine Racks If They Are Not In A Temperature Controlled Wine Cellar? Why Wouldn't I Just Store My Wine In Wine Refrigerator?
- What Are The Best Woods To Use For Wine Racks? Do They Need To Be Stained Or Finished?
- Do All Racks Hold All Different Bottle Sizes?
The Bottom LineChoosing the proper wine racks for your collection can be as personal as selecting the furniture for your living room or even the car you drive. With options that range from basic table top racks, to larger wood kit racking solution up to designing an elaborate custom wine cellar, there are literally hundreds of factors that can go in to making that decision. This guide will help to answer most of your questions but if you are looking for more specific information regarding your particular needs you can always contact a Wine Enthusiast Wine Storage Consultant at 800-377-3330 for an in depth consultation.