WINE GLASS BUYING GUIDE
of wine. These different wine glasses can be identified by
their sizes and shapes.
types of wine can only enhance your drinking experience. Read on to discover which wine glasses are right for the
wines you prefer to drink.
- The Difference Between Red and White Wine Glasses
- Why Varietal-Specific Wine Glasses Make A Difference
- The Benefits of Crystal, Lead-Free Crystal & Other Materials
- Wine Glass Brands: Riedel, Zalto, and Fusion
- What's the difference between Break Resistant & Unbreakable Glasses?
- Why would I use Stemless vs. Stemmed Glasses?
- What is the difference between a Riedel Sommeliers glass vs. a less expensive glass of similar shape/size?
- Why would there be lead in a crystal glass?
The Bottom LineDifferent glassware producers make a wide variety of differently shaped glasses for all different types of wine. The
general rule of thumb for choosing the best wine glass for the job is to consider the color, maturity, sweetness and
acidity of the wine. But also your own personal preference in terms of feel, lip thickness and durability plays a major
role in the decision process as well. If you are still uncertain which glass makes the most sense then give one of our
Wine Enthusiast Consultants a call at 800-356-8466 for more information.