COOLING UNIT BUYING GUIDE
- Wine Cellar Cooling Unit Installation Basics
- The Difference Between Wine Cellar Cooling Unit And Air Conditioner
- The Major Cooling Unit Brands: Whisperkool, N'FINITY, EuroCave, Wine Guardian, and WineZone
- The 4 Enemies Of Wine
- Why Wine Needs To Be Stored and Aged
- Why Do I Need A Wine Cellar Cooling Unit?
- What's The Difference Between Through-The-Wall, Ducted And Split Cooling Systems?
- Why Can't A Through-The-Wall Cooling Unit Vent To The Outside?
The Bottom LineIf you are planning on cellaring your wine for more than just a couple of years, than a wine cellar cooling unit is really a necessity for your wine cellar. It will help keep the proper climate so your wine can age and reach its maximum potential. The biggest factors that play into the decision of which one to use include size of the cellar, venting options, volume levels, longevity, distance from the wine cellar and of course budget. This guide will help to answer most of your questions but if you are looking for more specific information regarding your particular needs you can always contact a Wine Enthusiast Wine Storage Consultant at 800-377-3330 for an in depth consultation.