Firenze Wine and Spirits Credenza with 28 Bottle Touchscreen Wine Refrigerator (Nero)
- Dimensions: 37" H X 75" W X 25"D
- Features sliding pocket doors that open to multi-functional compartments
- The center features a removable 13 bottle bottle wine rack
- Hand-finished and adorned with brushed nickel hardware
- 28 Bottle Touchscreen wine refrigerator included
Item # 335 98 03
- Brand: Firenze Wine Credenzas
We purchased the credenza to chill white wine, and store wine and liquor bottles (some large). Unfortunately, the Firenze Credenza was not designed to chill the wine or store the bottles.
Here are my concerns (and they have caused heated discussions in our home)
1. The refrigerator in the credenza would not chill below 60 degrees. We finally had to take it out of the credenza to get it down to 54 degrees. Unfortunately, white wines should be chilled to 45-52 degrees…I like mine cold!!! We took the refrigerator out of the cabinet and it now sits beside it. I am not happy about the extra space and the look of the frig in the room.
2. The pull-out drawers on the left side are slotted which will not accommodate large liquor bottles. Wine glasses are now stored between the slots. Some of our red wine glasses will not fit between the slots either.
3. The liquor bottles are now stored where the refrigerator was removed.
4. The doors have such a shallow inset to open the doors that I cannot open them. As part of the heated discussion my husband promised he would open the doors anytime I needed him to do so. That lasted 15 minutes into our first party. Now we leave the doors partially or fully open.
Enough complaining...The credenza looks great (except for the refrigerator standing next to it). It just doesn't do what we hoped it would. I am writing this long dissertation to spare you the disappointment and to explain how it can be used. So, lower your functional expectations!
4 months ago