EuroCave Pure Double L Wine Cellar
- NEW from EuroCave... The Pure Wine Cellar
- Two EuroCave Pure's For Maximum Storage
- A+ Energy Efficiency (55% More Efficient Than Older Models)
- Improved Shelf Spacing Allows ALL 750 ML Bottles to Fit Comfortably
- Sophisticated Temperature and Humidity Controls, Including Hygrometer & Alarm System
- All double units are two separate units placed side-by-side, each unit has its own power cord
Item # 268 50 01 5X
Are these two individual units side by side and if so how are they coupled together if at all?
The rolling shelf pic shows 12 bottles equally divided between front and back of shelf yet the front pic of the cellar shows 7 bottles so what is the true capacity of the shelf?? (The Revelation model seems to have only 11 bottles per rolling shelf, which in my opinion is a critical design error since it breaks the case size)
Yes, they are two separate units. One with a right hinged door and the other with a left hinged door. They sit next to each other without any attachment.
The true capacity for each shelf is 12 bottles based on Bordeaux bottles.
The ease of loading my bottles of white was worth the extra dollars as well...as now the larger Chardonnay bottles fit with No problem, no rubbing off the labels or having to force the shelves in or out.
Now I can easily find exactly what I'm looking for without a hassle, which again was worth the few extra bucks.
The only draw back I have is, the units are a bit larger than my old ones, but their operation is so much better.
My cellar holds 2200 bottles, so space, ease of locating specific bottles, and noise are all important factors for me, and the EuroCave Pure Double L has been a blessing for my white storage.
Add to that, the 5 year warranty that John Tucci arranged for me was just more icing on the cake.
over 2 years ago
- These are quieter than our GE Profile Refrigerator in the kitchen!
- They are beautiful without being oppressive.
- Racks are very easy to customize.
- Upon installation of the second set, we were troubled by the humidity level never rising properly. We contacted the tech line, and spoke with Neal who made several recommendations; we called him the next day as agreed (he gave us his extension number and we never got voice mail) because it was still "not right". Neal walked us through the tech level programming on each control pad and found that 3 of the 4 had one code that was incorrect; we called Neal the third day in a row to let him know that all four units were working better than ever! Great Customer Service, and no waiting "to send someone out"...
1 year ago
1 year ago
2 months ago
10 months ago
over 2 years ago