EuroCave Premiere M Wine Cellar
- EuroCave Premiere is Modern/Smart Design
- Enhanced Performance: Over 60% more energy efficient, lower acoustic levels & expanded external temperature threshold of 32-95 °F
- New Intuitive Control Panel with Sensitive Touch Buttons, and Remote LED Lighting System
- High Quality/Low Emission Glass Doors (Improved UV Protection) with New Locking System & Integrated Door Handle
- Visual Temperature Alarms
Item # 235 18 01 3X
Yes, all Eurocave wine cellars will maintain relative humidity.
Since his statement says it adheres to the aluminum walls is he saying it therefore is NOT a problem and doesn't have to be adjusted? If that's the case then the answer is correct, but it's not obvious to a layman. Is the humidity's adherence to the walls a solution. Having the correct humidity for wine storage is important. Too little and corks dry out and air seeps in, too much and mold can form on the corks.
I'd be very interested in a more complete answer before spending thousands on a unit without a humidifier.
These MDS rolling shelves should provide you with tremendous flexibility to store those type of bottles. However, if you need more space i would recommend taking a rolling shelf out to give you move flexibility.
Eurocave is definitely the best choice for long term storage!
You may want to consider the Eurocave 5290 Professional Dual Zone model.
The item number is 282 29 01 3X.
58- 1/2” H X 27” W X 27- 1/4”D
7 months ago
In fact the reason I am online is to purchase another smaller version, since I am running out of space!! My only regret is that is not a smaller version of this Euro Cave. I hope I have the same good fortune with my next purchase!!
1 year ago