eSommelier Private Wine Management System
- Beautiful visual experience of exploring your wine collection without opening a door
- Intuitive and sophisticated way of managing your wine
- Labels gently glide across the touch screen with the slide of a finger
- Pricing & value on-demand
- Enter your own wine ratings and tasting notes for future reference
Item # 580 25 03
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about eSommelier Private Wine Management System:
The system is very easy to use, right out of the box. It boots up to a screen where you start entering in your wine bottles, and as you start typing, say "OPUS", it gives you a dropdown to select all the vintages which makes entering in your wine pretty easy. Then a OPUS label appears which is pretty cool, so after a while as you enter your collection you will begin to see all your wines as label images. The database seems to have most of the wines I have and I like the fact that each bottle is inventoried in the system and needs to be scanned out.
I keep my system in my cellar where I have a tasting table where I check in and out my wines.
PROS: Logging into my collection from my iPad is pretty cool, which you can do once you register your serial number.
CONS: I had a hard time connecting the system to my Wifi. I think it could be because the router is in the first floor and the system is in the basement. I ended up buying an Access Point which boosted the wifi signal and solved the problem.