Come Grow with Us!
Catch the Enthusiasm!
Wine Enthusiast - Direct marketing leader for the past 25 years, providing wine cellars, storage solutions, wine accessories and publisher of the Wine Enthusiast Magazine is enjoying unprecedented growth.
We offer a team-oriented, customer driven environment with competitive starting salaries, company incentives and comprehensive benefits packages.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send a letter of intent and or your résumé to our Human Resources Department via fax (914.218.9187) or email (email@example.com
Customer Service Representative
Wine Enthusiast Companies is seeking an Inventory Planner who is focused on driving sales and profit for the company by optimizing inventory levels by SKU at our warehouse. Developing, monitoring and adjusting minimum inventory levels as well as purchases are the primary responsibility of this role. The inventory planner will work closely with the Merchandise managers to develop a product/sales point of view which will inform inventory direction. Additionally, this person would be accountable for ensuring that life cycle analysis of inventory is managed and recommendations made for liquidations either through reduced price sale or write-off.
- Forecast SKU level demand for stocked products
- Set, monitor and adjust minimum inventory levels by SKU for inventory based vendors to achieve sales, inventory turn and fill rate objectives.
- Identify potential shortages and overages and take appropriate actions to bring quantity to a desired level.
- Collaborate cross functionally with merchandise and sourcing partners to develop SKU plans, review currents trends and meet seasonal calendar due dates.
- Initiate replenishment and initial stocking purchase orders.
- Insure accuracy of inventory and forecasting data
- Monitor and take action on (stocking) backorders, late orders, and other inventory issues
- Analyze historical data and current trends to identify sales and inventory opportunities and risks for assigned categories and SKUs.
- Recommend actions to optimize inventory turn and margin based on current trends, and report open to buy status to B2B partners each month.
- Help propose inventory investments in key brands in order to improve customer experience, drive sales & profit.
- Identify underperforming inventory and partner with merchandisers to drive liquidation strategies.
- Communicate with vendors as necessary
Operations & Warehouse communications
- Collaborate across the organization to ensure inventoried products are prepared & available for sale
- Communicate large inbound purchase orders with receiving team at warehouse.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4+ years' experience in retail inventory management.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and experience with planning systems.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong quantitative analytical skills with a technical understanding of retail math and inventory management concepts.
- The ability to summarize data logically and communicate information and recommendations clearly to all appropriate contacts.
- Team player, comfortable in building effective cross functional relationships with business partners.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills to strategically manage and drive positive financial results for assigned categories.
- Flexibility to work in a fast paced, changing environment with multiple priorities.
- Ability to provide data for our buyers for more favorable MOQs and PO ship dates.
- Passionate and accountable for delivering a high standard of results, competitive.
- The perspective to think globally and strategically and make objective decisions in the best interests of the business and customer.
- Proactive and persistent in addressing challenges and in developing innovative processes and solutions.
- Comfortable presenting to executive management.
- A working knowledge of world class supply chain practices, strong analytical capabilities and business savvy.
This positon will work at our headquarters in Valhalla, NY. We offer benefits, paid time off as well as a shuttle service to the White Plains train station. If this position interests you and your skills meet the requirements please forward a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no phone calls or third parties. EOE
Customer Service Representative
The Wine Enthusiast, a direct marketing and e-commerce leader in providing wine cellars, racking and wine accessories is seeking to add articulate, friendly and dependable professionals to our Customer Support Division at our new headquarters in Valhalla, NY. We have full and part time positions available.
The key to being a successful Customer Service Representative at the Wine Enthusiast is knowing how to always put the customer first. We ensure our customers receive timely, accurate and knowledgeable information as well as assistance and accuracy processing their orders.
The main responsibilities include:
We have a great work environment and great employees. We provide paid training as well as offer benefits, paid time off, an on-site café and gym, a round trip shuttle service to White Plains train Station, covered parking, all within a park like setting. If this position interests you and your skills meet the requirements please forward a cover letter and resume Please no phone calls or third parties. We will contact those candidates who best match the job responsibilities. EOE
- Answer in-bound customer calls
- Communicate with customers via email & Live Chat
- Command thorough product knowledge of our merchandise
- Process customer orders accurately and quickly via our computer system
- Assist customers with product selection and questions
- Process and resolve customer inquires promptly
Successful candidates will:
A bonus would be to have an interest in learning about our wine refrigeration units or experience working with refrigeration/electronic appliances.
- have 1-2 years of Customer Service experience
- maintain fast and accurate data entry skills (Excel is a plus)
- be detail oriented
- possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- be good listeners
- have strong multi-tasking skills and outstanding organizational skills
- be able to work in high demand environment with minimal supervision
- have a clear, calm and pleasant speaking voice
- have prior call center experience
- have prior receptionist and or retail experience
We provide a competitive compensation package which includes paid time off and benefits. If you are interested in this position and your skills meet our qualifications please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please no phone calls or third party inquiries. EOE