73-Bottle Evolution Series Dual Zone Wine Refrigerator (Glass Door with Black Stainless Steel Trim)
- New Sleek, smudge-proof Black Stainless Steel Trim
- New Black Metal or Natural Wood front shelves
- Holds 73 bottles
- Stylish cabinets and interiors
- Stable cooling environments
- Dual temperature zone
- Quiet energy-efficient design / ETL approved
Item # 268 78 73 02
2) It is advertised as 73 bottle capacity with caveats for large bottles etc. , HOWEVER I could only get 59 bottles in. There are no really large bottles (like some large Pinot Noir).I think the key is the length of the neck so that they can be staggered. Again with a variety of bottles I could only get 59 bottles. 3) I called Wine Enthusiast and talked to someone who gave me some generic info and said that a more technical person would call back to address FLIMSEY SHELVING and CAPACITY issues.NO ONE HAS CALLED!
3 months ago
2 months ago
But to fit 73 bottles in here (as stated in the instructions) you'd have to remove shelves and do some weird stacking of bottles, and I myself don't even see how this would work in that instance...
Simply put, there are 11 shelves (5 up top, 6 down below) You can fit 5 bottles comfortably on each shelf. This is a 55 bottle fridge.
It more than meets my needs, and I am very happy with this purchase. But calling this a 73 bottle fridge is like when a bottle of soda says it has two servings in it. Sure, that might work in theory, but let's be realistic about the reality of the situation here...
1 month ago
1 month ago
3 weeks ago